Today, I speak for mother Earth,For the tiny creatures whoseHomes are lost from twisting soils and clearing spaces.I speak for the sea and marine life,Bellies filled with plastics and chemicals.I
Restoration; a needed path………By Jennifer.U.Igwe Neighbours more like enemies within the gate We threw the first stone without debate Lived dangerously even without a knife Puffing tons of carbon
Creatures filling the Depths There are things in our oceans, Creatures from places not quite unknown, beings with skins of reds, of yellows, of transparence, bodies with angles, curves,
Ask mama, I’m not Isaiah, but I foresee a world you despise: a world— where jungles become deserts, where water becomes poisonous, where fish turn filthy, and reefs turn
Mother Nature’s Consensus Handcrafted by the ages, she’s so beautiful, A steady presence, not fleeting or fanciful; Her features unrivaled, she’s a work of art, For eons & eons, she’s
- Adult: N200,000, N100,000, N50,000 plus consolation prizes.
- Students Ages 7-14: N50,000 , N30,000, N20,000 plus consolation prizes.
- Students Ages 15-18: N100, 000, N50,000, N20,000 plus consolation prizes.
- The Grand Prize for the Creative Design: N200,000, N100,000, N50,000 plus consolation prizes.
- Special “Lufasi Park Prize” for the entry with the most likes*** N200,000
MOST LIKED CONTENT
Join Us and Save the Earth
All you need to do is plant at least a tree in your garden, farm or anywhere else you deem fit. Each tree planted helps sustain life on Earth.